Earth Day is celebrated on April 22 each year and is a day to bring awareness to supporting our planet.
Here are some ways you can celebrate Earth Day today and every day to make lasting habits.
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. Consider reusable containers and bags instead of single use plastics.
- Shop wisely, use reusable shopping bags.
- Volunteer for community clean ups
- Educate yourself on our natural resources
- Conserve water.
- Choose sustainable.
- Plant a tree.
- Bike or walk instead of drive.
Don't forget to pack a lunch using a reusable lunch bag and containers!
Take $10 off a $50 or more purchase on April 22-23rd in celebration of Earth Day! Use promo code EARTH.Continue reading